Owning a stunning new home could be easier and more affordable than you think, using our home buying schemes.
Home Reach… making homes accessible
With Home Reach you buy a share of your chosen Hollinwood Home and pay a monthly rent on the part you don’t buy.
Your budget will decide the size of the share you buy, rather than the size of your home. So you might decide you buy a bigger share of a lower priced home or a smaller share of a more expensive home.
Home Reach is available if;
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000
- You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
- You cannot afford to buy 100% of the property
- The property will be your principle and only home
- You have passed an affordability calculator
- You have registered with a Help to Buy Agent
Part Exchange - The Simple, stress free way to secure your new home!
Want to secure your new dream home quickly but have one to sell? In conjunction with our partners Spicerhaart PX and Assisted Move, we are pleased to offer you the opportunity to Part Exchange your existing home. With Part Exchange you’re guaranteed a buyer, no long chains, no sales falling through and no Estate agents fees – just a stress free way to secure your beautiful new home.
A Step by Step guide to our Part Exchange Offer*
- Choose your new home from Hollinwood Homes
- Your application will be submitted to the Spicerhaart PX and Assisted Move team
- Spicerhaart PX and Assisted Move will contact you directly to arrange two independent valuations
- Discuss our Part Exchange offer with your Hollinwood Homes Sales executive. Once an acceptable offer has been agreed the reservation of your chosen plot can be made and Spicerhaart PX and Assisted move will contact you to arrange a survey
- Spicerhaart PX and Assisted Move will progress the sale through to completion and liaise with Hollinwood Homes to ensure a seamless transition to your new home.
* Any offer to purchase your existing property will be made subject to contract and RICS survey. You must have occupied the property as your main residence at some point in the last two yearts. You must complete the purchase of your new home with the intention of using this as your main residence.
Help to Buy
Move with just a 5% deposit using the Help to Buy Scheme
Help to Buy is a Government backed scheme which means you can move with just a 5% deposit and is available for first-time buyers and existing home owners.
- Help to Buy is available to all* not just first-time buyers
- You may only need a 5% deposit to qualify
- The Government will lend you up to 20% of the value of your property through an equity loan, which will be interest free for the first five years and can be repaid at any time or on the sale of your home.
- You may only need to secure a 75% mortgage, depending on the credit score a higher deposit may be required
* subject to terms and conditions
We manage the sale of your current home to find the right buyer and pay the Estate Agent Fees*
- The Sales Advisor working closely with our nominated Estate Agent, markets the sale of your home
- Once a sale is agreed on your existing home you reserve on your new home
- We will pay the Estate Agents Fees on completion of your new home
*subject to terms and conditions