Buying a Hollinwood Homes property is the most straight forward and stress-free way to own a new home.
From the moment you enter the sales office, our experienced team will help you every step of the way, ensuring that the process runs as smoothly as possible. Sales advisors will be on hand to answer any queries you may have and will even provide weekly updates so you can see exactly how things are progressing.
In the meantime, to help you understand what to expect, here is a summary of events that take place from reservation to legal completion.
- Find your dream home
- Place a reservation
- Instruct a solicitor
- Apply for a mortgage
- Instruct a mortgage surveyor
- Receive valuation report
- Receive mortgage offer
- Pay 10% to your solicitor
- Exchange contracts
10 days prior to completion
- Receive notification that the property is ready
7 days prior to completion
- Inspect the property and receive a demonstration of your new home
- Request mortgage monies
- Pay any additional monies to solicitor
Day of completion
- Your solicitor will transfer all funds to our solicitor